skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just call him Dr. Allred
Last Friday Nate had his white coat ceremony. It was very neat and they made it very special for all of the new medical students. They had some speakers that did a great job and then they presented each of the students with their white coats. They also have a new tradition that was pretty special that Nate didn't know about, after each student got their white coat and was walking off stage, they gave them a brand new stethascope and a book and cd. Nate was pretty surprised, especially when he found out the stethascope was $200! Afterwards they had refreshments outside on the lawn. I think it is definitely a day that Nate will always remember. Unfortunately I came straight from work. I thought I would have time to run home and get my camara, but I didn't so I only have a couple pictures from my cell phone. Nate's brother and sister-in-law were there though, so when I get the pictures from them I will post them for you to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment