Sunday, May 31, 2009

tAyLoR sWiFt!!!
On Tuesday, two of my old roommates and I went to the Taylor Swift concert! I tried to talk Nate into going with me, but once he found out my old roommates were going too and I had someone else I could go with, "Noble Nate" offered to "sacrifice" his ticket so we could save a little money.  He's just so thoughtful ;)

It was so much fun.  She was playing at the Delta Center, so that was nice since it was just downstairs from our apartment.  I didn't have to drive any where or deal with parking.  We met for dinner and then headed over to the concert.  She did such a good job.  We were very impressed by her performance.  She was very entertaining, very energetic and seems very down to earth.  

A couple times throughout her performance, she went down into the audience and was hugging or shaking hands with everybody around her.  I haven't seen performers actually go into the audience before and do that.  She is someone I would like to see again.





2 comments:

Michael Sparks said...

I must say, Mike is very jealous. I wish we could have gone. It looked like fun and I'm glad you had a good time! Hopefully we'll be able to come down there again soon. Have fun in Moab!

Erika @ Style Me Green said...

You are lucky it wasn't hannah montana or I would have been mad. P.S. You need to go to my blog and read the post i made for you, its kind of older... so you have to scroll down. you'll get a laugh.