The first weekend in April, my parents came and visited us for the weekend. It was a quick trip, but it was SO great to see them for the time they were here. While they were here, we did some sight seeing and relaxing. I took them to see where I work and to meet the people I work with. We also went to temple square and walked around and watched the Joseph Smith movie in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. On Saturday, my parents were able to get 4 tickets to the Saturday morning session of General Conference. What a neat experience to sit in the conference center and listen to the talks and feel the spirit. On Sunday, we watched it from our apartment. We are so glad you could come out and visit! Thank you for coming, we had a wonderful time!
Logan's Birth Story
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment