Monday, June 25, 2012

1.5 years later...

Wow! I can't believe it has been a year and a half since I last updated the blog.  Things have been so crazy and busy over the last 1.5 years so I haven't had a lot of time to update but I now have so much to post about!  I will try not to overload with pictures and updates :)

Starting with 2011...

This was a busy year for us with work and school. I stayed very busy at eBay and Nate finished his 3rd year of med school and started his 4th and final year. We were able to fit a few fun vacations in there though.

We spent a few days in Colorado with my family and went up to Keystone, visited the Denver Zoo, and just relaxed.



We also spent a few days down in San Antonio, TX visiting Nate's family.  Here we went to see the Alamo, Sea World, and a drive through zoo.




We went on our annual camping trip to Moab and went river rafting.



Each October, my parents go to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  I have gone with them several times but this was the first time that Nate was able to come.  It was SO nice and so much fun.  We went jet skiing, 4 wheeling, snorkling, and relaxed by the beach.





Nate spent a few months traveling the country to interview at different residency programs.

In December of 2011, Nate and I found out that we would be having a little boy in April of 2012! We couldn't have been more excited! (the picture below is when we announced to my family that I was pregnant over Halloween)



2012 was going to bring exciting changes and adventures for our family!

No comments: