Sunday, October 3, 2010

I can't believe it has been 10 MONTHS since I last updated our blog!!

So much has happened in the last 10 months, so I think I will start where we left off and give a quick overview of our year so far!

At the beginning of January, I started a new job at eBay. This has been such a blessing and a great opportunity! I love working there and working with the people that I do. I have learned so much and I love that I look forward to going to work each day.

Nate finished his second year of med school and started his 3rd year - rotations! This has been an exciting experience. He is enjoying the hands on learning that he gets to do this year and working with actual patients, not actors. His hours have been pretty crazy though. He usually works between 60-70 hours a week, sometimes more.

Although I have also been very busy with work, I decided that I wanted to start some hobbies since Nate would be so busy with school. This would give me something to do while Nate was at work. I started taking a couple craft classes that I'm really enjoying. We don't have a lot of seasonal decorations and these crafts are fun to do and they give us decorations! Here is a picture of the first one I did:


I also started taking tennis lessons! I have always wanted to learn but never did anything about it. I decided to take lessons this summer and I have really been enjoying it! I just signed up for the second class which starts in 2 weeks.

With all our work, we do make sure that we make time for fun though! We have gone on a few weekend trips to:

- Moab

- DiSnEyLaNd!!

- Las Vegas

- Park City

- Visiting with Mom and Dad

- Hiking in Snowbird
- Saw the Lion King

imgres.jpg


It's been a great year so far! Hopefully it wont be so long before I post again!

No comments: