Last Saturday I had my work party down in Provo Canyon. We just met together and had a picnic at a park. It was pretty fun and relaxing. On our way there, we turned into the wrong parking lot in the canyon, so as we were turning around, we saw this guy
slithering across the road in front of us. That's right...a rattlesnake! Nate jumped out of the car and took a quick picture as he was trying to make it across the road.Once we got there, my boss and his sons brought their bikes, so since Nate and I haven't been down in that area before, he let us borrow their bikes to ride around. We road a few minutes up the road to Bridal Veil Falls. It was soo pretty!
1 comment:
You know … I've never seen a rattle snake in the wild! Luckies!
:)
Post a Comment