Friday, July 13, 2012

Benson's 2 month check up

Benson had his 2 month check up this week and it went really well.  I was both excited and nervous.  I was excited to see how much he has grown but so nervous for his vaccines.  He was very happy in the morning and did so good at the appointment considering he was getting shots.

When he was born, he weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 20 inches and when we took him in this week, he is now 13lbs and is 24.5 inches.  I can't believe how fast he has grown!

When it was time for the vaccines, he was laying on the table and doing great and then the nurse stuck him with the needle and his face got bright red and he started to cry.  That was so sad to watch! You can see his band-aids on his little legs.


No comments: