On Friday night Nate and I went to the festival of trees. It was really neat and a lot of fun. I had never heard of it before this year, but I really enjoyed it. It's a huge room FULL of Christmas trees, decorations, candy, gingerbread houses, and probably a lot more. Everything is made by people who donate it to this event, and then the public comes and can walk around and just look or buy these displays. All of the money for the entrance fee and spent on any of the items is donated to the Children's Hospital. It is really a neat event.
Some of the trees are pretty creative and very elaborate. I saw some that reminded me of everyone! Nate and I took pictures of some of our favorites. There was one gingerbread house that was AMAZING! It was HUGE and had lights and everything. I definitely would like to go back next year!
Here are a few of our favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment